T'was my birfday...



And I got this:



Babe knew I was freakin a bit about not having one, but catching the little monkey's "firsts". So he went out and bought one. Thing is, he doesn't know if this is the one he wanted... so i can't open it and play with it yet. :( I think I can convince him it is the one... because really, I think it is.

Dinner was nice. What was even better was having my friend K take care of lil man. She's a natural when it comes to kids. AND she sent me updates via text while we were out! She's wonderful. Truly wonderful.

I got a couple junk drives to keep my photos on... a case for this video recorder... some flowers sent to me by my lovely hubby... and an edible arrangement (which confused the shit out of me, if you know what I mean. nudge nudge, wink wink) from my guys at work. Good times.

Dinner was nice. Food was fantastic. We "ran into" some of Babe's friends at one of the bars and of course, he had to hang out with them for a while... whatever. I went to bed with my poor, fevered, cranky "I just got shots" baby. That was the perfect end to the day anyway. Until Babe came home and that drunk sleep/snoring... is impossible. I hate it. So I barely slept after he came home. :( Tired as all getup now.

Monkey's fever is starting to come down. Hopefully he won't be cranky today...we'll see. He's napping right now, hense the looonnnnggg post. :)

So now... convince Babe that this is the right video recorder...and then figure out how to post video's... how kewl would THAT be? I'll see what I can do about that...

I guess I should get some stuff done while he's still sleeping.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday.

7 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    YAY!!! I can't wait to see videos!!! Hurry and open that sucker!!! :)

    You are the sweetest person I know, by the way. Baby was all like "WTF? who sent you these?" and I was all like "SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME!" :) Ha! That'll teach him to go to work when I'm sick. :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    :) Good!!! Should help with the recovery!!!

    I'm not really all that sweet... it's just sometimes I'm kinda thoughtful when the pregnancy/mommy brain isn't in control. And of course, I care about my peeps. :)  

  3. ETK said...

    WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS???  

  4. Tweb said...

    Oh god please hold!!! First of all I had to charge the battery and second of all... I'm so damn tired right now I could pass out... I need to figure this thing out. Hopefully I can find the time and energy. God knows the whole D40 thing has gone to the back burner since Logan was born... I'll try my hardest though!! AM videos of this kid would be good, he's a morning baby!!!  

  5. tt said...

    Um, do you give him Tylenol before the shots? (Just curious)
    I'm so glad your night was good. Thank goodness for good-trusting friends right?!
    Can't wait to see some video!! You gonna do a drunken-stripper dance for us or somethin'?  

  6. Tweb said...

    We gave him tylenol after he woke up.. that was 3 hours after his shots.

    Hmmm..stripper dances usually happen when I'm uber drunk...and unfortunately, I don't see that happening any time in the near future. Someone's gotta be the responsible one. :(  

  7. tt said...

    Oh yea...I forgot.
    Um, perhaps that could be an inticement????
    On second thought...never mind.
    Things have a way of backfireing huh?!