Go bears..

So one would think that it would be a good time to take a shower... but, Babe is sleeping and so is Logan... so they're both sleeping at the same time... thing is, Babe had this bright idea to sneak upstairs and go to sleep up there while Logan is sleeping down here in the swing...and the shower I need to take is waiting for me upstairs and Logan is "light sleeping". Which is understandable since he had a 3hr nap during lunch. So, chance would be good that I'd be running out of the shower to get him... Smart move Babe. Oh well, now he'll just have to hang with the monkey while he's awake. *gasp* what will he ever do?

I'm itching to get a few things done but struggling... I should hook up the monitor and just chuck it at Babe... get your ass up and pay attention to the monitor.. YOU'RE the one that can sleep through your snoring, not me. I should be the tired one...

Tomorrow is new years eve.

that's all. I don't really care. And no, I don't plan on staying up until midnight. Babe can stay awake with H. Logan and I will go to bed at the usual 9ish. I do plan on having champagne. Any excuse to have champagne. Huh.. speaking of.. we had better go pick up a bottle of bubbly.

I wonder if Jessica Simpson is at Tony Romo's football game. Poor girl, got the blame for his shitty game a couple weeks ago. I find it sad and funny at the same time. She kinda creeps me out because her dad is so touchy feely and all up in her bizniz... and her bewbies. I'm team Lechey. funny no? Either way, I don't care cept Nick has a smokin hot girl now and does pretty much whatever to stay out of the spotlight when he's on his own time. That's always a good deal.

My brain is pretty much empty today. yeah. I got nothin. I might have to take some morep ics and try to get the hubby to babysit while I learn how to post video's. I know, I'm teasing you guys... such a meany pants! :)

5 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I'm thinking 'ditto' to everything you're saying here.
    We're not staying up either...gotta work the next day. :(
    I'd throw the monitor at him....then poke him and tell him it's 'his' turn!
    I'm so having flashbacks!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I am here for your entertainment my love!!!  

  3. tt said...

    I squishie heart you!!!!!
    Mwwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  

  4. ETK said...

    Happy New Year cutie! We stayed up...but only until 12:15. Then done. was very hard for me. I like to sleep by 10.

    Did Babe take care of L on his own while you showered? Did you get champagne? Tell me tell me!  

  5. tt said...

    Yes.do tell....we're lanquishing here.........
    ....................still waiting........you have something more important to do than blog...........huh?.....well....
    :)