You sew??!! How cool. I didn't know that about you. LOL- but there's a lot I don't know huh?! They are adorable! Ummm.....what the G for anyway?
And You look fab as always...I'd be smiling to if I was holding a precious lil monkey too! :) Gotta go back to the OU Vs WV game.... We're getting our butts stomped! s/f/d!!
G... Georgia Bulldawgs! Babe went there... he actually grew up in Athens. Can you believe that ETK is still my friend? Married to one of THOSE?
:) I sew when I have time. Which is never now. it's pretty much hemmmmms and seams that need to be fixed these days. I was pretty proud of that cheerleading deal.
My monkey is sooo chunky!! His thighs are so fat, I can't get enough of it! I was just like that as a baby.
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
I will NOT show Baby. :) She's cute, but tech colors would be so much cuter!!!
What a chunk! He's so cute!!
You sew??!! How cool. I didn't know that about you. LOL- but there's a lot I don't know huh?!
They are adorable!
Ummm.....what the G for anyway?
And You look fab as always...I'd be smiling to if I was holding a precious lil monkey too! :)
Gotta go back to the OU Vs WV game.... We're getting our butts stomped! s/f/d!!
I saw that... wow, what a game.
G... Georgia Bulldawgs! Babe went there... he actually grew up in Athens. Can you believe that ETK is still my friend? Married to one of THOSE?
:) I sew when I have time. Which is never now. it's pretty much hemmmmms and seams that need to be fixed these days. I was pretty proud of that cheerleading deal.
My monkey is sooo chunky!! His thighs are so fat, I can't get enough of it! I was just like that as a baby.