What? It's friday?

Well, I'm in a slump today... I didn't even know it was Friday. Yeah, the days smush together I guess... I'm still feeling a bit down today and I have no idea why. None.

I'm getting my hair cut tonight. Give me some time away from the monkey. It's good. good for me and good for Babe who hasn't spent any time with him alone. Well, outside of me going to pick up dinner and go to that one party, where he cried the entire time. Thing is, every time I offer up some advice on how to sooth him...seems Babe has better things to do. Like last night I told him that he should join us in bath time so when he's with L tonight, if he's fussy... then he can give hima bath. Logan loves bath time. Well, someone had to go out for "one" with coworkers last night and missed bath time. Cant say I didn't try. So why do I feel bad for him then? Because I'm stoopid.

So there's a chance we may have a nanny. A friend of a friend's nanny... the polish connection...exactly what I was hoping for, has come through for us. Possibly. Thing is, I think this chick lives in the city which would probably be a bit too far for her to drive... :( We'll see...

Monkey's crying... gotta run...

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I know where you're coming from....but I wish you weren't.
    You know why...  

  2. Tweb said...

    Well... I felt cute today. That was nice. Walked into starbucks and all the guys..and most of the gals.. were checkin me out. Like the good ole days. I needed that badly.

    I'll try to get some pics of the hair... it's nothing fancy. Mayve I'll wait until after Tuesday when I get my colorz did.

    oh, and lil monkey was an angel for Babe and H while I was gone. SO much so that he offered to do bath time with him tonight! And I didn't even say anything!!!

    Oh and PS, I'm probably going to hell for this but Monkey is watching football right now.