Seems totally realistic to me. I mean, based on your post below, not sure if you'd be as happy staying at home all the time - but - you could be, maybe?
Have you talked to Babe about it? Is he cool/ok with you working less or possibly not at all?
Babe wants me to work less... at least for now.. NOt me though, I'm pretty sure I'll go insane, I'd just like to be able to go in late and leave early. Is that too much to ask?
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Seems totally realistic to me. I mean, based on your post below, not sure if you'd be as happy staying at home all the time - but - you could be, maybe?
Have you talked to Babe about it? Is he cool/ok with you working less or possibly not at all?
Babe wants me to work less... at least for now.. NOt me though, I'm pretty sure I'll go insane, I'd just like to be able to go in late and leave early. Is that too much to ask?