Ha.. pretty funny actually. I used to belong to a chat board. A local chat board called the Chittie Lounge, of women that used to be on the knot, but hated the "rules" so they made their own board.Cool, right? Well, the past couple posts that I've posted, have had no replies to them so I paged a girl, told her that she needs to call me sometime but that I probably wouldn't be checking out the site anymore because I can't seem to get any answers...
They banned me! Ha.. funny no? They said that "good bye cruel lounge" posts were not allowed so they actually deactivated my account. Can you believe that? I feel like I've just been dumped! And to think, I actually paid to be a member on that board, lurk more than anything and have never caused any problems in the past! Wow... I'm just blown away.
I guess it goes to show that maybe I don't fit in with those women... I mean, I think that's a bit childish if you ask me but what can ya do?
It's really a shame because just reading everyone else's posts were so helpful. oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bitches...women can be so catty sometimes. Good riddens I say...you got us babe; could you want for anything more???
**um, yes you could.. but you're too sweet to say it**)
:)
I know. Thing is, even just reading the posts there, I found a ton of great advice. I'll miss it. dayum shame.
What complete assholes. Women really can be bitches. I'm sorry - that totally sucks.
ask me anything. Not that I have a plethora of information at my finger tips but...i've been around a while and could possibly have a wee bit of info to impart to you...
I'm here if needed :)