Man, I tell ya... killing time while the monkey sleeps isn't easy. there's a mall that's not far from our house that is big enough to walk around in and waste a lot of time... today though, there were a gazillion kids. High school kids I think. I hate that. Especially when all I want to do is check out the baby clothes at one store and get some cute undies from Victoria's Secret and get outta there... and there's a herd of youngins waiting to check out. I have no patience for that. At all. So I left the goods and aborted the mission. Cute panties will have to wait until the annual sale at Vickies is over. I don't care, I'll pay more.

Speaking of paying more... I thought I'd give Caribu coffee a try, you know, out of fairness and my kind heart... so I ordered the mocha... and the lady handed me my drink wiht a chocolate covered coffee bean on the cap. What makes you think I want that? Don't you think the chocolate sprinkles you so unneccesssssarrrilly sprinkled over the what would have been yummy whip cream was enough? Huh? Hello over kill! So I chucked the bean and took a sip.

*seriously gag me with a stinkin fork* Hell, gag me with anything you can wrap your hands around. Geezus that was awful. So bad that I THREW IT AWAY. Yeah.... nice huh. Never again.

Sticking to my Starbucks.

Monkey's scalp is dry. I think the J&J wash is drying it out so we're going to give Aveeno Baby a whirl and see how his skin does with that. I'll report back on that one... this shit better at least smell good. :)

I want to post more pics, but unfortunately, i don't have the energy to find the cord and camera. I am however this { } close to uploading a video of Logan. Some day I'll find the time... er... manage my time better. Blogging and looking for a nanny. So far, there are 3 prospects in our sights. We shall see!!!

I'm going to get my hair cut. Soon. The much awaited break... and haircut. I need it BAAAADDDD. You feel me, dontcha? :)

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    POST THE VIDEO. :)

    You copyin' my style chica? I love the redesign!  

  2. tt said...

    Hell yes I feel ya...you know that! Me and MY issues...

    Um, have you tried Baby Magic?? Baby Boy had a dry scalp and Sunshine had cradle cap and it worked like a charm for both. Just a thought.

    AND.You've gotta get out more!  

  3. Tweb said...

    I will I will already!!! Give me some time to figure it out! Geeze... :)

    Baby magic? Isn't that the Johnson and Johnson stuff.. that might be what I have already. Poor dry scalp...

    I DO need to get out more...for realzies...