Hairz did...

So I had my hair cut the other night. Nothing too drastic, just cleaned up a bit and on Tuesday I'll get these roots taken care of, I can't wait.
While I was gone, Babe discovered the power of H... and her ability to entertain the monkey. So she did while he was on the phone. And she helped with bath time too... and they both actually liked it so they offered up to do it again last night. Which they would have been able to do had we not had plans and forgotten about them until the last minute. So that was interesting. Very happy that Monkey was good for them. He needs to spend time with people other than mommy or this whole work thing is going to really really suck. :) That and Babe needs to invest more time with this kid instead of pretending like he doesn't have to until he's bigger. That's bs. And REALLy hard on me... mentally, physically and that whole attraction to him is fading because I always envisioned him a really great babydaddy. He is, he's just not trying right now. He needs to change that up or he'll end up hurting our relationship more than he thinks.

Oh, and monkey's got craddle cap. Poor guy looks like he's got dandruf. I guess it's harmless unless it spreads which it most likely won't but it's just annoying more than anything.

Had dreams last night that I was at the beach. I miss the beach so much I can't stand it. I think we'll be heading to the water parks in about a month in Wisconsin with H and monkey. should be fun. We'll see...

gotta go try to figure out how to get this kid to fall asleep. He's so tired but he keeps pissing himself off with his inability to suck his thumb... poor kid!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I feel ya sister..you know that.
    Water park in Wis??? This time of year?? You be one brave lil chica!

    My hairs got snipped a wee bit too chort this time...I refuse to sweat it tho..Why? It Is What It Is..that's why!( thankyouverymuch)
    es...please do go out and about more often. It's the only answer I think..for now.
    Cradle cap...ah yes...Are you a picker? I am...I just couldn't leave that stuff alone...drove me nuts.  

  2. Tweb said...

    I think I might be a picker. I dunno. I'm certainly a comber though.

    And the water parks... are indoor goofy girl!!

    Your hair looks great, chickie... I know cuz I saw pictures.

    My hair, looks great not curled which is awesom! Happy me. Now on to my 'blond god" dude to do my highlights. He's a miracle worker.