So that chat site that banned me, sent me an email saying that they reconsidered and allowed me back....
Whatever. Great site for baby advice but chances are slim that i'll hang out there and chat. They took the post the wrong way. it's nice that they see that they were wrong.
Monkey is napping on me. I'm going to miss this. A LOT. This afternoon I'm interviewing the potential nanny. I'm nervous. I want it to work out so bad, I just know I'm setting myself up to be disappointed. And then I'll either have to take him to a daycare center i'm not crazy about or I'll have to bring him to someones home for daycare... not thrilled about that either because our email correspondence, she didnt have very good grammar and sounded as though she had her elderly mother living with her because she couldnt take care of herself. On the bright side though, any of these scenarios can be temporary until the one opening in the preferred daycare place becomes avail. So I can look forward to that.
I love when he stretches... its so funny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's nice that they saw the error or their ways but,what bitches in the first place! Are they uptight snobs or am I being to critical?
I'd milk them for info and screw the rest...I'm mean like that! LOL
Some are uptight.. some aren't. And i do plan to milk it for all it's worth!!!