cleaning... but that's too loud.
laundry.... but that means I'd have to walk away from the sleeping baby.
making cookies...which I may do, since the kitchen is right there...and the monkey is sleeping right there...
I should be watching my little man sleep. Because soon I'll be back to work and unable to do that. Unless of course I stay awake all night. :)
I'd like to get out of the house, and we may do that, go to Target or something. But then I know next week I'll think to myself, why didn't I stay home more with him?
The truth of the matter is that all these feelings are normal. All that panic, comes along with going back to work, the concern of not getting "enough" of this or that.. it's all normal. I'll miss him, I know I will. I'll get through it though.
And in trying to organize my pictures and perhaps delete some of the 700 pictures on my camera, I came across these pictures that I just love... Awww...blue camo!!
You're right on chica! See, you fingered it all out. :)
Blue camo is his color I think!
He's getting ready to go into that changing mode I think.
Looks that is....;)
Too sweet.
You can do it. I know you can. It won't be easy. But you know that. You can still do it.