I know, TT you should just come up and take care of my baby..K? Good.
Visited one daycare place. Uh. no. Clean rooms but just not overall impressive. That and I left Logan, asleep in his carseat, in the baby's room while I took the tour... when we returned, one of the gals took him out of the seat and was walking around with him.
Um, no.
So now I'm off to find size 1-2 diapers and to try another nanny. Again, I don't have high hopes, but I'm going to call her anyway and see if she'll come meet with us tomorrow. And then I'm goign to stop by another place close by to take a tour, even though they don't have room for him until June or July....
I hate this. doing all this work for something I don't want to do anyway, leave him... ugh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I wish i could!!!! Geez...we'd have so much fun!!!
Ummm...talk to Babe about moving here K?
Daycare is the hardest thing in the world to find..bar none!! I hated it. I had to find a new one everytime we moved. It was rough for sure. Good luck suga.
btw...it really will be a good thing for the 2 of you to spend some time apart I think. Hard to imagine right now, but trust me on this one. :)
I know... You're right