Really?

At the grocery store, a random lady asked how old Logan is and when I told her 10 weeks, she said " Really? He's a big baby!"

I keep telling people he's getting so big... but can a total stranger see that?

And then I was nearly accosted by some random kid at the post office who's face was bleeding and her clothes were too small... she kept saying to me, as she'd step closer and closer to me.. I love babies!! And I think her mother saw how that freaked me out and I was backing up as she stepped towards Logan... I ALMOST had to tell her to back off!!!

People are so weird, i swear. I used to think I was the weird one...

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Isn't it amazing how stupid and brash ppl can be!
    We've gotta think of a simple, but effective, one-liner for you to use on ppl like that.
    I'll squish the grape on that...  

  2. Tweb said...

    How about, 'so is his daddy.' wink wink, nudge nudge...

    That'll shut em up...  

  3. tt said...

    That's a good one..cute! *wink-wink**