I wish I was as good at sleeping as monkey is.
I could go back to work, but take him with me.
It wouldnt get dark so early.
i could take my family on vacation somewhere beachy and hot.
This nanny works out.
Babe the promotion he deserves.
My mom to be closer. She still claimes shed watch monkey for me, but im not convinced of that.
This diaper to not be too big.
Dinner to make itself.
Babe to be home in time to meet the nanny.
Summer to be here... where are you summer!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish all your wishes would come true!
Me too!! And especially the summer one, for me. Cause I'm selfish like that. :)
Kidding! I really do hope everything comes true. Was thinking about you hard last night BTW. Just thinking about calling but hating to disturb you and L.
Will do so soon though - because I can! :)
Awww...thanks ladies, and never worry about bugging us! Except it['s good that you didn't call because my phone was on vibrate and I would have missed your call!