Absolutely! He's 11 weeks old and is completely lost in the dangly frog and bird. He can just barely reach the floor with his tippy toes but he loves that thing! Well, for a good 10 minutes, just like everything else! I say go for it. The seat backing works as head support and he seems pretty comfy in it..although, he hasn't figured out the other toys just yet. Soon though, I'm sure!
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Friend of ETK just asking, "you have him in the jumparoo already? how's he doing in it? should I put mine together for my little one?"
Absolutely! He's 11 weeks old and is completely lost in the dangly frog and bird. He can just barely reach the floor with his tippy toes but he loves that thing! Well, for a good 10 minutes, just like everything else! I say go for it. The seat backing works as head support and he seems pretty comfy in it..although, he hasn't figured out the other toys just yet. Soon though, I'm sure!
Gosh, he's so dang cute.
looks like he's finally getting a neck! LOL
I KNOW! how funny is that! That's what Babe says!
Good god, that kid is adorable. I'm having an insulin attack right now or something. HE's TO DIE FOR!! I want to squeeze him. Can I?
What's a jumparoo?
YES you can squeeze him! He loves it!
Just wait... I'm going to take pictures of the cutest fatest thumb you've ever seen... and the thighs on this kid.. oh my goodness!!