Ha! That is so adorable. God, you should just bring him here. I'll quit my job and stay home and take care of him for you and dress him up in cute little outfits and make his hair a mohawk every day!! Doesn't that sound like fun?
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
I think he's found his 'look'. the babe's at daycare will swoon!!
And he'll kick their asses if they don't swoon!
Ha! That is so adorable. God, you should just bring him here. I'll quit my job and stay home and take care of him for you and dress him up in cute little outfits and make his hair a mohawk every day!! Doesn't that sound like fun?
No puking in my hair tho, mmmk?
Alright. I tell ya, if I could pack up and move somewhere warm... I'd do it in a heartbeat. Seriously.
Unfort. there are a few things that prevent that from happening. I'd love for you to hug and squeeze him though. I think he loves hugs!