First off, sending some get well wishes to you ETK!!! You poor thing! I'm a firm believer that flowers have a good healin power.... 
And on that note, I just have to say this... because I think it's ridiculous. So we were supposed to do Christmas eve dinner with the neighbors and the kids. Well, the neighbor ladies daughter caught a nasty cold and gave it to her mom. The daughter was feeling better but the mom was just REALLY sick. She actually still wanted to do dinner with us!!! Ummm.. have you ANY Idea what I went through when Logan was sick the last time? I mean come on!!!!! And to think, she works in a hospital so she should understand the dangers of giving a newborn a cold like that... Still, I'm worried that he's going to get sick because Heather was over their house playing with their daughter. When she got home, I made her go take a shower... (it was time anyway) Still though, i know you can't prevent them all, but this seems brainless... If my little man gets sick, I'm going to lose my mind. As if it's no big deal... um, you get your ass over her and deal with a sick, snotty, crabby, doesn'twanttosleep baby for two weeks and tell me it's not a big deal...
Pfft...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you thank you thank you! I was at the doc right when you posted this. Got me some meds and about to climb back in bed. Not feeling better yet, but hopefully soon. Damn Sinusitis.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!! It's your birthday???
Step away from that crazy neighbor!! Not all nurses are very smart...obviously.
Seriously??!! Your Birthday???
Totally serious. T'was my birfday.