Let it go!

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a creature of habit. Big time. I find shoes I like, I wear them out until I have to replace them...and even then, chances are good I'll replace them with the same shoe. In my closet, I have stuffed full of clothes... I'd say I wear a quarter of it. Yep, creature of habit. I do the same things, same order every morning... habit. Brush my teeth, get in the shower, wash my hair, condition, wash my face, body wash, shave, get out. Every day.
BUT... when it comes to things that date back twenty years... I'm going to say you have to give it up already. Driving down the road, there it is... a teal cavelier. Maybe the one that belongs to the loan smoker that sits in her car during lunch, I don't know. And there they hung: One dream catcher, one "roach clip" complete with pink feathers, and a keychain plastic animal - may have been a teddy bear, couldn't tell because it was half covered in feathers. Dude... it's time to let that shit go! Seriously, not only is it tacky, but it's also a distraction - for people like me! That and it obstructs your view... Whatever....

Bathroom experience:
Had to pee. What's new? Enter stall and do my thing. In walk two older women. They're talking... or so it seems. I can't understand a word they're saying. They're African American women. I think to myself, how friggin cool is it that they're REAL African American women? I mean, A.M. is a term used to replace a "black" person... but for one to really be African? Friggin cool! And then I realized... they're not speaking African...they're speaking English. It's just so bad that I can barely understand it. So sad. They broke the faucets and the water gushed out so bad that it started overflowing. How does one do that? Anyway, had to call the building to come up and save us all from drowning. Close call.

Switched our new $1700 mattress set for our 3 yr old guest bedroom set last night. Slept pretty damn good last night. Our new mattress sucks. We're returning it for something softer. I don't care what it takes.

2 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    IT'S A BOY!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!! I HAVEN'T READ THIS YET, BUT JUST SAW YOUR COMMENT ON MINE!

    WOO-HOO!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    :) Thanks ETK! I am BEYOND excited!!!