my bed still sucks. And we went back to the store to get a different one and the sales guy, whom I did not like to begin with, gave us a hard time about it. I laid in the bed we had delivered to our house, and it totally felt softer than the one we got. I think it's BS. So of course, we can't just exchange it for the one level softer than what we got... we have to upgrade because Baby and I always find something we like better. Go figure. That's no surprise. All in all, the "penalty" is going to be a couple hundred bucks all because this stupid sales guy didn't show us this different technology on a different style bed. Jerk. Whatever. Both Babe and I slept like crap last night. In fact, I woke up so soar this morning, even my belly hurts. And THATS not good. Sent me into a panic this morning.
I signed up for emails from this website, Babycenter.com. Man, they are so point on when it comes to what's happening.... so yesterday they mentioned that my little boy will be on the move, and oh my god was he! It was sooooo cool... Moving like a champ. Well this morning, all I felt were cramps and my tummy was really hard. Bugged me big time. I was really starting to worry but figured I'd wait until after my coffee... :) wake that kid up the old fashioned way... and he's moving around a little in there now. BUT, I'm still crampy which I'm not sure is normal or not. I would think at some point or another, I'd start feeling this way because my body is changing so much... I'll do some research....
Baby told me he misses cuddling with me. I miss cuddling with him too. It's just that I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees and one in front of me to hold my arms up or my joints throb. How crazy is that? Anyway, I have this j shaped pillow (without the dot) and it makes it nearly impossilbe to cuddle. I try my best, but I really do love the fact that he and I fit so well together. I don't know how people live with king size beds. It's crazy.
I'm tired. And I feel boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For what it's worth....When you have questions about how you're feeling.....go ahead and call the Dr. You'll feel better sooner when you have a Doctor telling you what's causing it or just telling you it's just your body adjusting..ect....K?
Ditto on the King sized beds! Lovee and I used to pretzel all the time. However, since my own 'private summers' have begun (ahem!) We're sometimes relegated to just foot touching....I sooo miss the pretzeling tho!! Every once and while we can do that before the p/s start....ahhhh, nice!