Slacker

I didn't post anything today. Huh, imagine that.

For my fans:

Fathers day was nice. Babe took H to the gym and swimming in the morning. Then we headed over to the local festival, lots of carnies to watch, dangerous rides and ridiculously expensive fatening foods. Good times were had by all. Except the part where Babe almost threw up on one of the rides. Man life is good when you have an excuse not to ride those things!

I cleaned the house up and did laundry and pretty much catered to his every need. And then gave him a vacuum cleaner for fathers day. It's what he wanted, what can I say? Hellooo Mr. Dyson. We shall see how well you suck!

Friday I watched his soccer game, nothing too terribly exciting. Saturday, shopped and hung out with some friends that evening that played the name game. Seems that once people find out we're PG, they want to know what the name is going to be. Uh... I have 20 weeks to figure that out. Okay, so 19 weeks!!!

Get this, I get weekly emails from babycenter.com that give you updates on your body and the baby's development.. I'm sure I've mentioned this already. Well.. this thing is so damn accurate it's scary. I woke up this morning to my little man doing somersaults in my belly... or at least thats what it felt like. Made me smile that he's still small enough to do that. My guess, those acrobatics won't be so pleasant once he's bigger. Anyway, I get to work and there it is... This week, your baby is on on the move! Literally! You should feel most, if not all, of the baby's movements now. Enjoy it before he grows out of those cute little flutters!!!

Nice huh? I love it. He's been going crazy all day long. Soooo very cool!

Oh, and I gotta take more pictures of myself. Maybe I'll work on the self portrait side of things. I swear I'm huge now. The lady at the dry cleaners told me it looked like I had a basketball in there... a small one, but still.. :)

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Awwww, the baby-flutters. Those are so neat.
    See, I knew you'd have that whole basketball look. Hussy!I looked like I swallowed a small car!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Wow, you must have very impressive "swallowing" abilities. ;)

    We'll see... hopefully it continues to grow out of the front. I asked Babe last night if I looked PG from the back and he said you couldn't even tell. Nice.