Good god what is it going to take? Seriously you are annoying me to no end! Can you chew with your mouth closed just a little! I mean, for godsake I'm across the friggin hall from you and I can hear you discustingly chomping on whatever it is you have over there and I'm so annoyed I could vomit. Okay.... he's obviously not going to stop so I'm going to have to close my office door. I can't handle it.
shit.
So, my belly button disappeared. No, not really. It's still there, but it's soft. You know how you touch your belly button and it feels like a knot? Well mine doesn't feel that way anymore. It's soft. Like it's not attached to anything anymore. And for some reason, my son likes to kick it. So strange. Speaking of...he's bouncing around in there right now. I love that. I worry when he's not doing it for too long. Nervous nelly. Just want him to be healthy and happy and lemme know every once in a while that he's doing good in there. Is that too much to ask?
Crazy Sarkis guy at Starbucks started giving me "the look". He's this old jewish dude that used to own a great little restaurant that was famous for it's omelets. Now, he spends his mornings sitting at starbucks saying "Good morning beautiful!" and compliments your outfit or something of the sort. Once he said to me "C'mere gorgeous. You are so beautiful, always look so put together. I mean, look at that guy or that girl, they look like shit! No one cares how they look anymore but you... you always look beautiful. Like you've actually thought about what to put on in the morning!" This morning, he was looking... I could tell he wanted me to come over to him so he could talk to me about it. Congratulate me, I guess. Probably tomorrow. I'll go fess up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, so sweet. You will probably make his day.....and possibly yours too. :)