Baby Doll Tops

Okay, let me first say that I'm one lucky girl that these silly shirts are back in style. Why? So I don't have to buy maternity shirts. *gag*

They're cute (sorta) and you can get them for cheap and everyone's wearing them. So my mom says to me "Yeah, they're really cute but because I'm so big on top, they look goofy on me."

Uh...I hate to break it to you mom, but you're not exactly "big" on top... perhaps when you were PG.... and uh, maybe before...but now, not so much. Sorry. I've seen your bewbies, I know! He he he... didn't have the balls to be mean and say "Big? Huh, whooda thunk?" LOL Just made me laugh that she's claiming bigness. :) She's so cute.

Almost time to get outta here and I have a present for Babe in the Jeep for Daddy's day..yes a new Dyson Vacuum cleaner. Clean my house bitch! Ha, not so much. But it is what he wanted so it's what he got... I'm happy he wants that kind of stuff... cuz I want it too! Hopefully he'll give me the opportunity to go home and hide it while he's out playing soccer. Fingers crossed!

Have a lovely weekend and happy fathers day to everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ok, I'm jealous again. Not for the p-g-ness ( good lord!) but because you can wear those tops. I LOVE those! They're sooo cute. Nice style diversion from the standard maternity tops.  

  2. tt said...

    LOL- your Mom thinks she's big on top??!! Ah, I don't think so either. Her pic from your wedding doesn't show much bewbie on her...I'd LOVE to trade with her! :)She's so funny.  

  3. Tweb said...

    Yep, she's a cutie... What can ya say though?

    And you know, I've never been a big fan of those shirts until now. :) Big surprise, no? LOL!