Vacations suck

When you're not the one taking them.

ETK Come home!!!! {{{Pouting}}}

So I don't think we'll be doing the babymoon like we had planned. We were thinking about Charleston. I just dont' have the energy to plan it. I love traveling and would be ALL for it if we were going somewhere familiar but that's not Charleston. Besides, Babe's got a bachelor party in Vegas and then we're off to Vail for the sister in laws wedding. Which I'm starting to panic about. Babe and I are decorating her bbq the night before the wedding. Otherwise known as the welcome party for those coming in from out of town. It's pretty much a party in the back yard and I wanted to do lots of summery decorations, bright fun colors, but not sure! Oh, what a stressful life. :)

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Stress??? Naw, you're up to the challenge... I'm positive. Be sure and let wee one in on the plans so he won't rebel when you're twisting and reaching. :)
    Just think of it as a possible career change...Ya know, decorating and planning events! How's that? Then take some time for just the two of you. Don't give up on the babymoon just yet.  

  2. Tweb said...

    Eh, we'll probably do something special just the two of us, I mean, we DO have every other weekend to ourselves. AND we'll be heading to Vail for 5 days and I'm sure my sister in law will want to keep H for one of htose nights. she just adores H so that'll give us some freedom. I guess I wasn't too hellbent on the idea of a baby moon...not unless it was going to be Mexico!!! LOL!! Can you blame me though?