Grammmor

So apparently not many people get or rather, care about their grammar. I can give you advice, but I cannot give you advise on a particular subject. I can also give him an apple, but I cannot give him a apple. It's over there, not over their. You need to have patience - patients are for Doctors.

I only give out my address for stalking purposes. No, no fan mail, really.

I feel like Babe has gotten more into the whole idea of having a baby. Not having the baby, but he can't feel whats going on inside me (even if he tries really hard. :) so it hasn't been really REAL to him I don't think. Now, he can feel it. And see it. He told me yesterday when I asked him if he thought about names, "Why bother? Seriously, we find out what we're having on Wed, THEN I'll start thinking about it. I mean, why rack my brain for both genders when "hopefully" it's only one or the other! LOL" He was a lil tipsy when he said this but meant only good things by it. Funny guy.

That said, I feel like outside of him, I'm the only person in the world that's excited to find out what the monkey is, girl or boy. And I'm nervous. ANd I want to talk about it alll the time, but A. there's really nothing to talk about and B. there's no one to talk to about it! Ahhh, yes, continue to bore my fans with the details. :) You'll get more on Wed, you just wait!

0 comments: