1. Babe stopped by the mattress store last night and bought me a new mattress! AND it was delivered today! What a good good man he is!!!

2. I love Shout Wipes. Pulled into my parking spot and spilled coffee allll over my cute, white black and red skirt this morning. Lovely. Then I remembered, I have my shout wipes in the glove box. Whoever invented those, is a genius. I still look cute today. :)

3. I'm starving! Can't wait to eat and then... take the rest of the day off!!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Did you get one like ETK's? She says those are fabulous.
    Hope you enjoyed your celebrateing w/ Babe.
    Think you need to update your P/G picture? I'm sure your bump has expanded a bit. :)
    Gosh, I'm excited for you two!!!!
    Hugs!!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Unfortunately, we didn't get the tempurpedic one ETK has. Ours sucks!