So, I woke up in the middle of the night with all of my joints aching like hell. That bed sucks. It's too hard. It got so bad, I had to go downstairs and sleep on the couch. My soft heavenly couch. I'm going to try to get used to this bed, but I doubt it's going to work. Babe's gonna hate that I'm sleeping in the guest bed and my bet is that I'm not the only one that ends up in there! He can't stand me sleeping away from him. Awww... isn't it sick that I love that so much?
Anyway, that bed sucks.
I'm tired. But the lil monkey is moving around a lot so that's keeping a smile on my face. Babe admitted last night that he hadn't thought about a name AT ALL yet. Alright, no big deal right? Well now you have a little over 4 months to figure it out. He says he's the "under pressure" guy and I get the feeling he'll wait till the last minute...which I'm not having at all. I don't do pressure well. Esp when there's a chance that the kid could end up with a name like H's, which I'm not a fan of at all. I trust him, I'm just not very patient... we shall see....
I have to get focused today on some personal things, party planning stuff. REALLY need to get my crap together and do that. So hopefully, work won't get in the way and I'll be able to get to it!
Oh, and here's a picture of my tired ass this morning, belly in all it's glory:
I know... not very good belly pictures but it is what it is. I'll bust out the bikini and take picks in that later.... Yeah right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, sorry about the mattress. I think you need to try them on before you buy one...maybe?
Love the pic!!
I think you'll be one of those pple who look like they swallowed a basketball. Lucky girl!
We DID try it out! LOL! Laid down on a ton of them, but this one feels harder than what we laid on in the store. NEED SOFTER!!!
I hope that's what I looked like!!!