People are on to me. They know I'm PG. Or at least, they're getting that look. That "Is she getting fat or PG?" look but are afraid to ask. I love it...too funny... I love tormenting people. It seems that they're having such a hard time keeping their eyes off my belly these days, it cracks me up... I think maybe next time someone asks me if I'm PG or when the baby's due, I'll tell them I"m not PG... IF I can pull that off with a straight face. It's gonna be hard!
I hope I never take for granted how much I enjoy going out to eat with Babe. Never once when we were dating did he ask me to pay or even let me pay. I had to sneak the bill when he was in the bathroom once. It wasn't easy.. but I did it. He's always ordered dinner for me. I just can't get enough of that. Sometimes when I'm feeling goofy and the waiter comes over to the table, I'll speak up and order for both of us. He thinks that's so funny. I love him. He's so romantic.
Alright, if you want me working on your deals, that's fine. If you not, okay...but don't come to me for help because your lazy ass is out golfing. Seriously, just because that department in our company needs to get thier heads out of their asses and would rather waste a couple hours replying to emails, pointing the finger at one another, doesn't mean you can drag my ass into this and start blaming me for it... no sir. Eff off buddy. Just for that, you're officially in the worst place on earth... my shit list.
So I went ahead and took care of something here at work. Took me 36 seconds. These schmucks spent the afternoon yesterday and the last hour and a half replying to emails, pointing fingers and saying "that's not my job"... what a waste of space. Can you tell me what it is exactly that you ARE responsible for here at this company? Your department is such a joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would love to see you pull that off...telling someone you're not pg!! How funny would that be? They'd be sooo embarrassed!
And darlin'...haven't I taught you anything?.....PENIS'S don't have to do anything!Don't have to be responsible for timelines!Don't have to do anything if they don't want to because they know if they whine long enough some woman will always step up to the plate and do it for them much more efficiently than they ever could and in record time. Men may wear the pants in society but women wear the belt that hold the pants up!!!
Ahhh, yes...trying to be a part of that "boys club" is awfully difficult. As long as they keep the $$$ coming, I guess I can handle being the glue that holds those little brats together. LOL!