Healthy baby boy!!! Could I be more excited? I don't think so. I really don't think so. In fact, I'm not sure how I'm going to get anything done the rest of the day because I'm so happy that I can barely stand it.
A boy! Babe wants me to take the afternoon off and celebrate with me. I wanna do it!
What a cool experience that was. The first ultrasound at 12 weeks was cool, but man... to see the lil guy move around in there, was amazing. He was pushing the wand away with those tiny little hands... I'm in love!!!!
Here he is! Look at that cute lil profile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"squealing biggly" !!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We knew it was right!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys!!!
And he's already so cute!
What a profile!! I think he's Presidential material...or at least something fantabulous!!!!
Yay for tweb and Babe!!!
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, sooo cute. It's strange saying that about a lil baby who's never seen the day of light...how could he be cute? Well just look at em!