I'm sure I've bitched about this in the past but it really pisses me off that people that are extremely overweight complain and bitch and moan about their weight but do nothing to change the situation. As if they have no choice. There's ALWAYS a choice. Quit your bitching and do some research on your options. And quit trying to figure out ways to sit at home on your fat ass all day and complain from there! We're all tired of hearing about it!! Seriously, I'm just amazed that people complain but go well out of their way to sit around and do nothing to change it. Like sitting on the couch all day, every day, every moment you are home instead of.. I don't know, tending to the weeds in your yard, doing laundry, walking around the mall for those much needed socks.

After I have the baby, I plan to have a friend, who is a trainer at Babe's gym, work on me for a bit until I'm back in shape. If there's one thing that will bother me, is if I let the baby weight stick and then find myself complaining about it and not doing anything to change it!

Call me an asshole for feeling this way, I don't care. I just can't stand the anger that comes from being mad at yourself for being overweight, whether it be 10 lbs or 100lbs, and the complete lack of self control or desire to do anything about it. Basically giving yourself every reason in the book why you should sit around and do nothing to change your misery.

** I was going for that whole "controversial post" here... how'd I do?

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Right on target babe!!! Ouch!! My ass is still smartin' from that spanking!
    But you are 100 % right. Do something or shut-the-fuck-up!!I never really had a weight problem untill I got officially "old". Man, the things that worked when I was your age don't even come close to working now.Unfortunately, I've got my German grandma's genes! Which translates to bewbies and bootie! Fortunately Lovee likes me fluffy. :)
    Love me some Lovee!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Babe loves me fluffy too. :) I'm not talkin about a bit of bootie and boobie to get rid of... I"m talkin an extra 100 lbs or more! Hey, if you've got health issues, that's one thing. But I have yet to meet someone willing to complain about being 100+ lbs overweight, with an actual health problem - except that they're overweight! LOL!