First off, I brought an apple to work today, thinking how yummy it would be... and boy was I wrong. It was sour. Boo. I don't like sour apples. So now I'm eating cinnamon swirl coffee cake. :) Much better...

Storms? Well see here's my thought. I love them. Totally love them. My world is so backasswards lately. I want fall/winter to be here. That's a first. Yesterday I had my jeep detailed & waxed... today, I want these storms to roll in. Normally I would just say, it figures. On my way in to work today, I was cut off by some pompas fuckhead in a range rover. I welcome it jackass... bring it. ONE MORE DAY of this shit and I won't have to deal with your BS driving for 3 months. {sticking tongue out} Paperwork here at work? SUUUURREEEEE, no problem! Yes, it hurts to hold a pen in my hand but I welcome it... keep me busy!

WIND ADVISORY!!! SWEET!!! Breaking news! I love it... maybe they ARE coming! Storms! Sweet....

So let me just bitch here for a minute (what's new, right?).

My fingers are so swollen that my cuticles are cracking. Sucks, huh.

1. Babe and I have a couple names that we are considering for the baby. So far, it's just Lil Monkey. I think it's cute, has a certain ring to it and goes well with our last name. Anyway, there are 3 other names that we're considering. One of them is a strong front runner. So I told a friend this... (same baby shower debacle friend) and now, EVERY time she mentions the baby, she USES that name! What the fuck is wrong with you? It's not your child, it's not your choice and we certainly haven't 100% decided on that name. Why on earth, would you take it upon yourself to tell other people what the baby's name is and use it like you do? Seriously? So yesterday, she asked me, If "lil monkey" comes early, will they still do a c-section? That pissed me off so bad that I actually smacked my hand down on my desk and said "ITS NOT HIS FUCKING NAME YET!" and then collected myself... wrote her an email telling her that we don't know if we're using that name or not, it might be X or Y too. Of course, I don't think she realized that she was overstepping her boundaries and then said that she liked the other two names but if we use X then we shouldn't use Babe's middle name becasue it doesn't flow.

GET THE FUCK OUT. (lots of profanity today) So now she DOES have a say so in what I name my son? Ugh... ppl please... leave me alone. I would love to just post a name and move on because I'm pretty sure we'll use this one name... but who knows? He may be born looking like X or Y. Doubtful but possible. So instead, we're just going to keep it to ourselves and tell people that there are 3 possibilities. Because really, there are. Nuff sed.

NEXT bitch... the guys bought the baby gifts. Nice of them, of course. Really, it was one of the guys who has 2 young girls right now. Probalby best that he bought them because having 2 under 2yrs old, he knows then necessities. Anyway, so they put the gifts in the back of my jeep. I said to everyone, we could have a party in the parking lot, open gifts and then I can take them out when I get home so they don't bounce around when I'm driving. Well not everyone was avail to do that yesterday and today is supposed to be my "pre baby lunch"... but with the storms that are supposed to be rolling in, I doubt anyone is going to want to stand in the parking lot during the windy rainy crap that we're supposed to get. So one of the guys, who gets under my skin CONSTANTLY... always insists on ruining themoment. I really wish now they hadn't gotten me anything. I told him that I didn't know when we'd get to open the gifts, insinuating that maybe we should bring them up here into the office so they don't bounce around in my car... blah blah blah... he tells me "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

FUCK YOU.
Seriously. He's always got to put that feel on gifts... bonuses the same. I don't need your damn gifts. I don't. Period. Thing is, he probably has NO idea what they are. What a dick. I'm done. if you want to stand outside in the rain, in the wind... and open baby gifts, fine. If you still want to do lunch, fine. get these last two days over with and I can let out that ginormous sigh of relief that I don't have to deal with that jackass for a LONG time. Happy girl.... :)

Done bitching... I think. :)

I can't find the battery charger for my Nikon :( I will find it tonight or go buy another one, I swear. I have to take pictures of this belly of mine before it's time to go!! Document it baby!!!

Oh, push presents. Ever heard of such a thing? One of the chat boards I surf had this discussion today. Apparently you get a present for pushin a baby out of your va-jayjay. Nice huh? Well I think it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Seriously, what I want is a healthy baby boy. That's it. Me and my happy family can go home and be happy there.... I don't need this push present BS that they talk about. I guess most of them don't "need" a present, but it just kinda sounds like they expect it. I know it's a lot of hard work, but really? You really tell your husband, yes, I want this tiffany necklace after the baby's born?
I don't get it.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Push presents?? WTF??? The baby is THE present!!! Ppl are getting weirder and weirder!  

  2. Tweb said...

    That's what I keep saying~~!~~ What about the baby!?!?!? Isn't that a blessing in itself? Goodness...