Lunch was... nice. And quiet. Well, for me it was. We spent maybe 3 minutes talking about me or the baby... and then it was on to business as usual. I'm okay with that. Tis the norm.
The guys bought the baby a few really nice things. Very sweet of them.
One more day... one more day... one more day... ugh I just cant' wait!
Oh, and there aren't any storms here, for the record. In fact, it's absolutely beautiful outside. A little windy, but no where near what they had called for in all the weather forecasts.
I have nothing to do. Really... ETK you think you're bored... good lordy I've already handed off all my crap and here I sit, with nothing to do. The only thing I COULD be doing would be to get all my passwords in order for things like IM and whatever... but I think I'd rather wait until tomorrow to do that because otherwise, I'll be bored out of my mind tomorrow!!!
And I'm tired of surfing the net. It's boring me. (yawwwwnnnn)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)