Last appointment

Well it's here... I went to my very last doctors appt this morning with Babe. Guess what. I actually lost weight this week. I guess it's not a bad thing since I gained a little more than 3 lbs last week... plenty to go around for this week? :)

Heartbeat is strong, blood pressure is great, belly is measuring right at 38 weeks and he's still sittin comfy, hasn't moved...just grew a bit. So next week it is! One week from today I'll be checking into the hospital to take my little man home!! I CANT WAIT!

And now, we scramble to do things that we know won't be happening for a while after the baby's born... you know, adult dinners... fun stuff like that. I'm so excited... I can't even begin to think of things that I want to do this weekend because... I can't wait for Wed!!! That and the fact that we've spent the last 3 weeks doing all those things that we probably won't be able to do once the baby's here. We're pretty well prepared.

My tasks for the day would include collecting all my passwords, websites that I visit frequently along with log in information... making sure that I can get into instant messenger at home.. you know, all the important stuff. :)

The Attny that sublets part of our office isn't talking to me anymore. I have no idea why. It could be because I asked him to pay for his fed ex shipments he's sent on our company dime, it could be because I told him I don't know how to use the type writer (which is completely true) or it could be because I posted signs in the copy room "Meet Ricky Ricoh. Please do not hit, smack, slam, jam, manhandle, rough house, beat or shove him. If he's jammed, none of these actions will help the jam, it'll only make it worse! Thank you!!" I didn't address it to anyone... I just wanted them all to know that those things, DO break the machine. Just becasue HES the one that usually does it, is probably a good indication of that being our "issue". Two more days... two more days. I can't believe it... two more days!!!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I think it's gonna be a loooonnnggggggggg week. Like waiting for Christmas morning to get here so you can open the super cool gift that's been waiting for you!!
    It never gets here soon enough.
    I hope it goes by fast....for your sake.
    :)