I don't THINK we got any storms last night. What a disappointment. then again, I didn't even wake up when Babe came home from soccer so for all I know, we DID have storms. Doubtful though. Whatev.
I tried to dilly this morning... with a little dally... and some slackin... but it just didn't happen. No one under my feet this morning, no traffic, no nada to hold me up. So I actually got to work on time. Figures huh? I was actually looking forward to a little cruddy traffic, shitty drivers and construction to remind me how excited I am to be away from my "family" here at work for 3 months. Just as any family member, they get on my nerves, but I sure am going to miss them.
It's my last day here today... well, until maternity leave is up. I feel like I have so much to do but really...it's 95% personal crap. I'm okay with that I guess. I just hope it can keep me entertained until a descent enough time to leave work. :) How bout noon?
Every time I walk into starbucks now...there's one lady that gasps as if she can't believe I haven't had the kid yet. Well... technically he's not due until Halloween and she has no idea I'm going in for a c/s.... thank gawd I won't be visiting this sbux again for a while because it's starting to really get on my nerves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you didn't get the storms. They were awesome!! Of course some of them were really bad ones so maybe it's for the best this time. Maybe you can get one while you're home for the next 3 months??
WOW!! 4 more days!! Go girl!