Randoms:

  • I've come to the realization that I love chocolate. I just don't like admitting it.
  • Arty has 100K miles on him. I feel like we should celebrate or something. I think I'll take him in for a waxin and a detail.
  • Babe is going to the doctor today. No particular reason, just cuz I said so. He asked me if there's anything in particular I wanted him to ask the doc to check on. My response: Nope, just have him tell you that you're going to live forever cuz that's how long I'm gonna need to love you for.
  • It's national bosses day today. I brought in bagels, croissants and am having an edible arrangement delivered later today for my guys. Good timing... get them to realize how much I'll miss them and then leave for 3 months. Hopefully they'll miss me too.
  • I'm wrinkled today, and I don't care. In fact, I think on my last day (Friday) I'm going to wear a TSHIRT and something else that is slackish-y.
  • I have my last dr appt before the baby's arrival tomorrow morning and I'm nervous to hear how much weight I've gained in the past week. I know, it's for the health of the baby and since I still fit in my pants, it's not my ass that's getting larger but my belly... it's still hard to hear!!!
  • Someone asked me what I'm going to be for Halloween this year. I said "A mom". :) It's true. Oh, and I'll be "not pregnant" :) :) :) :)
  • Hopefully in just over a week, the feelings in my fingers will start to come back and I can stop complaining about it. I'm seriously getting tired of hearing myself complain. It's ridiculous. Just sucks not having any feeling at all...
  • Chris Martin did a song with Kanye West and that pisses me off. Kanye is a punk ass whiney biotch who thinks he's entitled to any and all awards that belong to a category he might fit in. Shitty thing is, I kinda liked the song. Kanye is a talented guy... he just needs to get over himself. If he did that, he'd have a helluva lot more support, I tell ya.

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I wanna hear the number chica!!!
    And I would actually dry up and blow away if I couldn't have chocolate!! Sad but true :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Hear the number? As in my weight? Try almost 153lbs!

    Or "number" as in the song? Cuz I don't have that.. it was on satellite radio. Doubt it's been released yet.  

  3. Tweb said...

    Okay... I confused myself. Last dr appt I weighed 157... this one, I'm down to just under 154lbs. So I lost about 3lbs.  

  4. tt said...

    Fabulous!!
    You did good!!!
    Uh....you do have a name picked out right??????
    You're just keeping it a secret.....right?
    I think you'll probably want to introduce him proper like...right?