You heard me right.. Babe's at work late tonight and he ordered Thai food to be delivered to his tired, overworked, understimulated, bored, baby-mamma....
I also decided yesterday that this is it. No more babies for me. And if Babe doesn't want to use protection, he ain't gettin any of this ass!!!! I'm tired. Too tired. Mentally drained I'd say. Functioning on little sleep.. I can do that. And keeping up with feedings and diapers and baby talk and walking the baby and this the baby, and that the baby... I can do that to. Lil Monkey is TOTALLY worth it.
That said......
But I'm not doin this shit again. Logan is the lucky one. Yes... ONE.
people say, you're a great mom! I knew you'd be an amazing mom... Logan's lucky to have such a great mom...
Well lemme tell you, I don't feel like such a great mom. I can't figure out his cries. Well, I know one is a "faker" cry... But other than that, who knows... This last bath we took, I think I traumatized him. Poor kid. Patience is running thin when it comes to this fussy screaming thing he does occassionally. Usually in the afternoons after he eats. I dread nights... it's like when I go to work. Try falling asleep for an hour and waking to a grunting baby, jumping out of bed to fetch him before he goes into meltdown mode and wakes himself up all the way... change a diaper, feed, record (this is where I'm supposed to pump the other bewbie to keep my supply up..pfft, yeah right - try crawl back in bed and pray to the gods that this kid goes right back to sleep) and go back to sleep.. and do it all over again in an hour or two. No real sleep there. Feeling sorry for myself I guess. If I could get on this pumping schedule, I could get Babe to actually help out but I can't get organized and motivated to get on it so I have no one to blame but myself. I feel like I need my mom to move in with me and show me how to do this. Although, she lives too far away and quite frankly, I'm sure she couldn't teach me a thing...
Oh and no one told me about the food alarm. Yeah, the second I get served... dinners ready... delivery guy shows up (like now), he fusses and needs me... Never fails... I ate thanksgiving with him in my lap! And the big dinner Babe and I cooked the other night... with him on my bewbie.. yep... mommyhood is grand!
he's lucky I love him SOOOO much!! Gotta run..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Use the swing. I swear that's why they were invented. ;) Crank that thing up when it's time to eat or when you need to shower or ...just whenever you need a moment to yourself. It worked 9 times out of 10 for me!! It was a God send!!!
monkey likes the swing, if he's already sleeping. I just need to plan better I think. He doesn't entertain himself in the swing when he's not tired. Well, maybe two out of ten times... but that's about it. When he's awake, he wants his mamma...
Maybe I can be like Samantha from sex and the city. i'll come visit and bring a vibrator to keep him company. :D no? weird.