Zaaaa...

Anyone wanna come over and have pizza with me? Double decker peperoni mushroom and jalepenos? 


Hmmf... I hate eating alone. Maybe I'll strap the baby to my bewbie while I eat so technically I won't be alone. 

I'm not banking on tonight's sleep pattern to be like last night's but it sure would be nice... 3, 3, 2.5   What a great night. My little monkey is starting to act like a non-sick baby. Woohoo!!! 

This is the third time I've thought of something to post and by the time I get to the puter, stupid gray matter forgets what i was thinking. I thought this pregnancy brain was supposed to go away after I had the baby? *le sigh* 

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    be right there! ;)  

  2. tt said...

    Love the new 'cutie' pic...you can see his dimples!  

  3. ETK said...

    You should have called. I'd have come over. :)  

  4. Tweb said...

    Next time I will. i'm guessing it won't be too far in the future that I'll need ya.