Eh, my engagement ring is much much perrtier... unfortunately I can't get it over my stinkin knuckle. I've tried to have it sized but every local jeweler says it will take an hour and I have to leave it..
Um, yeah flippin right. I don't think so. I don't trust anyone. So I may have to trek downtown (45 mintues away) to my "guys" to have them do it...
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Awwww, spit bubbles...sooo cute.
Nice ring btw! :)
Eh, my engagement ring is much much perrtier... unfortunately I can't get it over my stinkin knuckle. I've tried to have it sized but every local jeweler says it will take an hour and I have to leave it..
Um, yeah flippin right. I don't think so. I don't trust anyone. So I may have to trek downtown (45 mintues away) to my "guys" to have them do it...
OMG - I love that first close up one. What a sweetie!