You'd think he'd get a clue considering that it's SNOWING out!!! Lose your leaves for cryin out loud already...
Why, I can never get enough of the sleepy boy...
So he's sleeping in his swing in the other room right now. He grunts so much that I'm constantly walking in there to see if he's awake. Brat. Oh, that and the toots. :) I just heard him fart. Good lordy the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... daddy would be proud.
I decided I need to start working on a schedule. Up at a certain time, regardless of L being awake or not. I have to manage my time a little better. I have lists. They're giving me mountainous amounts of anxiety because they pile up, but I rarely cross things off of them.
Oh and I've given up on the swelling in my hands. I think the swelling has gone away, the numbness is barely there anymore. Now it's more like sand paper on my hands. I've given in to the idea of my hands changing sizes while pregnant and now I'm off to get my ring sized. Yep, going up a half a size. Thing is, I'm taking it to Jared Jewelers, the galleria of Jewelry.. :) and I'm nervous. I don't really care much for chain jewelers but my guy is all the way downtown and I'm not going all the way down there to have the ring sized. Not unless I knew I was getting more diamonds! So, I'm nervous about taking it to this chain. I want to watch them size it... cuz I'm paranoid. I know how much the damn thing cost and I would FREAK if they fucked it up or what if you have some schmo in there that thinks he can replace my stones? I know, the paranoia... it's gotta stop. it's insured. If something were to happen to it, I'd get a new one. Which isn't what I want but I have to lighten up a bit.
Then I'm headed out to get some pictures that I had developed and off to Target to replace the lights that are strung in the middle of the tree because H was smacking them on the ground as her and her dad were putting them on the tree... funny to watch him light it up and see that the middle section is burnt out. He's like "I tested them before putting them up." Uh, yeah babe, but did you test them after H played jump rope with them? Yeah... that kind of shit will certainly break the lights. But noooo... if I say anything like that, I'm being too critical of H and mean and I get that look from him..,. Well.. I call it like I see it buddy. And quite frankly, I didn't think twice about telling you to plug them in and leave them lit while putting them on the tree... as I always do. Sorry bud. If you want to actually hold your son for 20 minutes, I'll do the tree.
Oh, and to top it off, H has a old. Just what I needed right now. Monkey is getting better and now... please... someone stop the cold jerms from attacking him!!! I can't handle him getting another strand of a cold. It's too hard for me to do it all alone and I get no help from Babe keep your fingers crossed for me.
Speaking of help... I'm starting to pump. It's not easy, but I recognize the fact that it's goign to take some time to get into the swing of things. It's the routine that I need to get down in order for me to make it work. I'm not banking on it actually working. In fact, I think there's a bigger chance that I'll end up supplimenting with formula just because of the routine deal. I don't have that organization factor that will help when I get up in the middle of the night to feed Monkey;... and then go pump... yeah, I doubt that I'll be able to do that. I'm getting greedy with my sleep. That wouldn't be an issue if we hadn't put our down comforter on the bed.. that thing.. I swear it's the only thing that could keep me in bed until 9, it's so damn comfy!!!
Well, i guess I should head out. Babe took the jeep today so I'm stuck driving the volvo which sucks in th snow... all well. He's not concerned about us driving around in it so whatev... Hope his trip to work was lovely in my 4 wheel drive jeep... (pouting - I love the way it handles in the snow)
I'm off to do my stupid errands!! Wish me good baby behave and sleep it off, vibes!!
Mwahhh!!
Awwww....I'm feeling so...emotional right now for you...'snif-snif'...
A routine will help I think. Also getting out more w/o L. It would actually do you some good. Trust me...call a girlfriend and go do lunch or something...or you and Babe....date night is HERE!!!!