4 months! Really?!?!?

Yeah, if you count the weeks, 16 weeks ago today, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Wow, where has the time gone? He's so big! 15lbs! And smiley... oh boy, check these out from yesterday:God it's hard to leave this little guy in the mornings. He's so stinkin happy it's ridiculous! Cept this morning when I went to give him his LAST hug before I left, I grabbed him, hugged him and BAM... he spit up so bad all over my coat and in my hair that I actually had to change coats and um, my hair.. on one side is straight now. :) The joys of babyhood. O kept apologizing. I can't express to her enough that...well, this is what babies do! It's not a big deal! I've resigned to the fact that if my clothes aren't spit up resistant, then I shouldn't be wearing them for the next year or so... That coat unfortunately, isn't resistant. It's wool. And now, it's going to the cleaners. :)

Whatev, I still have this!:

That hair... it just cracks me up. It's sticking up because I have lotion all rubbed in to help with his cradle cap. Looks like Kramer.

That lil mug... And yes, his outfit says, I love you mommy, I love you mommy, etc... :)

I'm smitten....

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    HOLY CRAP. GOD - that hair just kills me. I'm totally printing one of these to keep in my desk RIGHT NOW. He's so adorable and THAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHRIEK!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Awww, really!? I can't stand how cute he is, but I thought that was just me being biased. So yeah, my desk is covered in pictures of his smile... the one that makes me laugh out loud every time, his yawn. :)  

  3. tt said...

    Kramer, that cracked me up!

    You're so lucky.