*********

Why must I come up with a title EVERY time I post? Really, is it necessary? It's like me having to decide what I want for dinner, the hardest decision ever!

Favorite saying on the road "Nice turn signal fuckhead."

I realized this morning as I listened to Babe brush his teeth after he got out of the shower that I HATE taking a shower before brushing my teeth. Showering with dirty teeth is gross.

It's also hard to put on makeup when you've been sleeping on your face. (ala -pillow lines + makeup = crack whore application) Not that I have anything against crack whores, I just don't like to look like one. :)

I still can't get over that my son is 4 months old.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Are you channeling me again???
    Ditto- except thank GOD I don't have a 4 month old boy.
    I'd rather admire yours!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I love having a 4 month old boy. :) I can't wait to have a 4 month old boy on the beach. :) :) :)