Seriously. I have this skinny gross body right now that I could so easily build into something gorgeous and all I'd have to do is work out. But do I? No. Granted, I have very little time to myself and the last thing...the LAST thing I want to do with those oh so precious moments to myself would be to work out.
But if I did...man, I'd be smokin! Kinda like I used to be! :) Kidding of course. Really though, people would kill for a chance like this. It's like starting over, from scratch. And I'm not doing anything with this opportunity.
Sad part is that I KNOW I'm throwing away a great chance. And all I can think about right now are the cookies at home. Sitting on my counter, just waiting for me. :) And yes, I'll have a few when I get home. You should too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hussy!!
xo
I want one!! Or 5.
:) I ain't no hussy! But I AM a cookie monster.