How do you congratulate someone for making it to 19 weeks pregnant...when the past 12 pregnancies, one at 24 weeks, didn't make it? Do you feel like you're jinxing it? Is the support more important anyway? I think so. I'm excited for her, but worried still. If something were to happen again... well, I just don't know what would happen to her. I have a really good strong feeling about this little star of hers....
Planning a second wedding. Um. My first was perfect in my eyes. I wouldn't change a thing about it. That's how well my husband did planning it. Yeah, he's amazing. So then I see other girls, who planned their weddings the same time I did, got divorced... and now are planning a second wedding. Okay.. well this particular girl had a wedding at some ridiculously ritzy place in Florida where Donald Trump was there... on New YEars eve. It was a royal bash. Now she's engaged to a good ole boy... there isn't going to be any throwing around of the $$$ this time. Should be interesting to see how she handles it.
I love Rhianna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG - I love rihanna too! What is that song that's playing all the time now? I need to buy it on iTunes.
Please don't stop the music....
I LURVE me some Rihanna!!! And I love that song too.