Today,

I have a headache. Why? Because my wonderful Babe brought home some greek food and put it in the oven to keep warm... cept the oven isn't for keeping warm but for cooking. And that's exactly what it did to the plastic container the food was in, filling the house with that wonderful burnt plastic smell. Gave me a headache and made me lose my appetite. That headache is still here. Boo.

I'm so smart. Every day on the way home there's a sign that says 19 minutes to route 60. Well, every day I'm like, how do they know it's 19 minutes? That's bs... its' that EVERY day. I'm so smart that I didn't need to do the math to figure out that must be 12 miles at the "legal" speed limit, must be 19 minutes... pretty much saying that it's clear and open driving all the way to route 60.

Took me almost 2 years to figure that out. Yeah. Genius here.

Love is blind. For real? No shit sherlock. But how could it be? If you think about it, I need to see who I've fallen in love with... otherwise I would have never had the chance to talk to him. I would have just been another random blind girl. No chance there. So no, if I was blind, I don't think I would have fallen in love with Babe. Cuz I wouldn't have been given the chance. You know, passing fate... walked right by me and all I got was a wiff.

I sleep at night in between the two loves of my life. My son (via video monitor) on the right, my husband next to me on the left. I laid there last night thinking that I was the luckiest woman on the planet and that I need to really put more effort into letting them both know that I'm one lucky girl and I couldn't be happier. I'm happy, now it's their turn. :) Thats how it works. I wish my head didnt' feel like it was in a vice last night, I would have rolled over and explained that to Babe. Instead I let his soft snore "rock" me to sleep with a smile on my face.

So there's now a warning about this chemical called phthalates that is used in a TON of different things like to make plastic bottles softer and it's also used as fragrance in lots of baby products. They're raising flags now as to whether or not this is truly harmful to babies. Great... most all baby washes, shampoos, lotions, etc have fragrances in them and those that don't, well they may still have it, but aren't required to list phthalates on their ingredients list. Just one more thing to worry about. I guess I can go to this website called Skin Deep to check out a list of stuff that has this ingredients and how much, if it's harmful or what the deal is, but it's just a pain in the ass! Why should I research BABY products! Why even produce the shit if it's potentially hazardous to my child!?!? What the fuck. Seriously.

0 comments: