1. Even the Jesus van doesn't get special privileges when it comes to Mr. Snowplow:

It had some sort of "Jesus Loves you" sticker in the back window. I found it kinda funny that the snowplows did an obvious "Thanks for making my job harder" plow-me-in job around this van...and to boot, the cops ticketed it for being parked here during the snow storm. Heh, in front of a church at that...

2. Sometimes I want him to try a little harder.

3. My body, pre-pregnancy, used to rock the string bikini's with the tiny string bottoms and look like a stuffed sausage in boyshorts. Post - pregnancy body completely rocks the boy shorts and looks.. eh, not so hot in the string bottoms. Too small to resemble anything more than a 12 year old boy butt. And that's not a good thing... AT ALL.

4. Yes I CAN order new bathing suits from V.S. online and have them before we go to Florida in FOUR DAYS!

5. I'm immune to the smell of baby spit up.

6. Babe is not.

7. I CAN pull these off:And I love them.

8. Monkey had a shitty weekend. Not really shitty, but he slept like shit Friday and Saturday night. What I learned is that all I have to do is have a "talk" with him before he goes to bed, explaining that he's not to wake up until at least 2... and he listens *insert sarcasm here*

What? It worked once!

9. She will always and forever act like she'll do anything for Monkey, including babysit, drive all the way up here to hang out with us... whatever we want. Unless we ask her to.

10. I could probably eat an entire batch of homemade chocolate chunk cookies if I wasn't being watched. :)

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ok, now you did it! I've got to make cookins now...damn the bad luck. I LOVE those shoes!!!
    12 year old boy butt? I can only imagine. That never happened to me.** she sighs heavily**
    Sorry about the other stuff. Time marches on though huh?  

  2. ETK said...

    Some good some bad, but you forgot:

    11. ETK & TT love me awful! :)

    Or maybe - you didn't forget, but you've just known it for so long didn't see the need to say it, huh?  

  3. Tweb said...

    ETK, I was trying not to point out the obvious...geeze!!!