I just have to say that it's really interesting the advertising that goes into this holiday. For a holiday that so many people don't really celebrate, it's pretty impressive.
Anyway I'm driving home last night and our local grocery store is advertising on the radio. "Don't miss out on Valentines Day savings! Give your sweetie something special this year. Pot Roast."
Seriously. They're advertising Pot Roast for your sweetie. Make it different, mix it up this year, give her meat.
Mmmkaay, that'll win her over, for SURE!
Here you go sweetie! I love you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I jerked away when I say your headline...VD...huh?? funny..
Yep...gimme meat, not diamonds or chocolate, rriiigghhtttttttttt! NOT!
Ha, I figured it would get SOMEONES attention. :)
Nothin says I love you like Meat.
Valentines day.. Well, I just realized that it's so close to us leaving for Florida that I don't think we'll make that big of a deal about it. I'm cool with that. ANd I can't WAIT to get a macaroni necklace from Logan..I cant WAIT!