I can't help it.

So I don't want to turn into that gossipy girl that follows the tragic Hollywood stories around, but for some reason, I really really feel for this girl. I never used to. In fact, I thought it disgusting that she bitched about the paparazzi following her everywhere when that is the nature of the industry she chose to be in. So shut up, right? Now though, every time I see her face, I see these eyes. And all I want to do is hug her.


What's truly sad is that the media is covering her more and more these days when what she needs is to be left alone... and they're not covering her to see her bounce back. They're covering her so they can catch a glimpse of death in action. It makes me sick.

I had a dream that I wrote her a letter and she showed up at my doorstep. She then became dubbed "My friend Allison from NC" to all my friends, who clearly had no idea who she was. Maybe they just didn't pay that close attention to the news or the trash mags to recognize her. Either that or the fantastic blond wig I lent her (yeah, like I Have a wig laying around my house - only in my dreams). I hugged her. And I showed her real friends and real family. And then she was gone and i was sad. I think I was kind of awake at this point because all I could think of was knowing the next time I saw her, she'd have those deep empty sad eyes again.

Will anyone ever help her? Or stop her? She needs someone and clearly, the people in her world are there for the $$$. Disgusting but true.

0 comments: