My commute, ladies and gents:
And these monsters are just sitting there...waiting to be unleashed to make my commute even more of a living hell than it already is... I hate this time of the year: Winter/construction season.
Just patiently waiting there..on the side of the road, watching traffic pile up as everyone slows for the snow and to take a peek at the monsters that will literally double our commute times.
Oh, and my husband really got into Fat Tuesday. Or at least, he allowed me to take a bad picture of him posing with a feather head piece on his head!
What a cutie...
So this weather sucks. We're going to get another foot dumped on us today. It's not too bad to drive in because my Jeep kicks ass in this stuff, but it's the other people on the road that really screw things up. Look, I don't mean to be one of those women that is driving like a loonatic in her SUV, expecting everyone to get out of her way, but if your ass is driving a hybrid that uses an extension cord to keep it "alive" at night and can't handle the inch of snow that has fallen so far without slipping off the road, STAY IN THE LEFT FLIPPING LANE!!! That's what it's there for! No, I'm not doing 60 mph, but I AM doing 40 and yes, my 4x4 can handle it. I don't appreciate you staying in the left lane doing 15 mph... it's rude. Period. Now get the fuck out of my way. thankyouverymuch.
Last night would have been a good night to not have cats. That's all I'm sayin. Annoying lil monsters! How dare you sneak in my room and wait until I fall back asleep after feeding the monkey, to jump on me and wake me back up. I'm likely to hurt you if you do that again you little furball. Perhaps you should be relegated to the basement for the evenings if you can't behave. As if that would be a bad thing, tons of toys to play around in, food, water, potty, nice new carpet and plenty of soft stuffed animals to lay on and shed your fur. Virtually a kitty haven. So listen up kitty cat.... don't push my buttons or you will get locked up!
We lost power last night. Which wouldn't be a bad thing except the tv was on and so was the baby monitor, which, when turned back on, makes a very loud staticky noise. Awesome. That would be the 2nd time I'm woken up for no good reason. Lucky for me, Babe put us to bed nice and early! Good boy!
They still don't get it. This whole boss change thing... they think that I can just blend in with other offices. Well it doesn't work that way. They all think I'm so knowledgeable and that I can benefit their group by giving my two cents... well, my two cents are like Canadian pennies when it comes to this company. They don't get that. We don't do things the way they do. I've tried to explain that to them for years and now, they're forcing me to "participate". Okay, we'll have to do this the hard way then. They'll ask me to contribute my "best practices" and when I do, they'll all look at me like a puppy dog when you ask "wanna go outside? Go for a ride? Go to the park?" Yeah, it'll be a long process but sooner or later they'll get it and leave me alone. I don't have the energy for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love Babe's pic....He'd look good in a flour sack I swear.
You are getting dumped on BIGGLY!!!
Holy Shit girl!
Glad you can count on Fred!
Remember, keep counting the days to Fl.!!
And don't you HATE stupid drivers....Geesh! Get outta my way!!