So yesterday I was minding my own business, driving home and who do I hear on the radio? Duran Duran. And I'm not talking the Ordinary World, Rio or Girls on Film Duran Duran... it was something new. And I felt like I was in a time warp or something. Could this really be happening? Go back to sleep and revisit the issue tomorrow.
I almost smacked into a car in the parking lot today. I literally came MILLIMETERS from their bumper. Thankfully my Jeep Rocks in this shit. Got out after parking and that's when I noticed it... the entire top part of the parking lot there, a huge sheet of ice. Nice huh. Fred did good. (Fred is my Jeeps name. It's really Fernando, but we go by Fred)
Sorry about the blurry nature of this picture but I was multitasking, driving and taking pictures with my phone. Safe, I know. This is the winter wonder land that is my neighborhood:
And the view out my front door:
Toolin around waiting for the nanny to arrive this morning, this is what we were doing:
He's so stinkin cute...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwwwwwwwwww, L looks like he was posing for the camera. So cute.
I hate what they're doing to Brittany too. Leave her alone for pete's sake. She needs help...now!