It's Erection day!!

So get offyer butt and go vote... and then go drink cuz it's also FAT TUESDAY!!

On the way in to work today, the radio station I listen to had a topic that I found quite interesting. Top names that make a woman think he's got a large penis. Yeah, interesting huh. So the top 3:

  1. Dave
  2. Paul
  3. Steve

Babe is one of those :) He'd probably get mad at me if he knew I posted that, even though I'm not REALLY pointing out the obvious. (no pun intended)

Going out for happy hour with Babe tonight, should be fun. The restaurant we go to in town does an amazing job at decorating for ALL holidays, but fat tuesday is one of the big ones. I'd show you a picture, but I have none. :)

The one thing that makes my day EVERY.DAY is walking into Lil monkey's room while he's about to wake up and watch him stretch and grunt and then open his eyes.... and smile. God I love this kid.

Review has been done and really, it's still as much of a joke as it was before when I really had no boss... now I have one and she says "Well... I'm not really sure why they want me to do your review since I haven't worked with you at all this past year, but okay! Let's get to it, excellent, job well done, meets and exceeded all expectations. There! All done!" Piece of cake. :)

0 comments: