Huh.

Why don't we have a Tivo function on our radios? Think about it, to be able to rewind a newscast, in case you missed something.. to me, that would be great. Especially lately, I feel like I've missed something and think to myself, What did they just say? Why is everyone laughing?!? I wanna laugh too!!!

Oh, and for your information, some of my favorite movies:

Shawshank Redemption - Great flick
A Time to Kill - This very well could be because of the Matthew McConnnaaahhotty & Ashly Judd combo... hello hotness.
Silence of the Lambs - Freaky movie that made me love Anthony Hopkins.
Pretty Woman - Because I'm a chick and every chick should love this movie.

That's all. I need to eat... I'mz hungry!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I love Pretty Woman...isn't that all of our fantasies?? Well, maybe not us lucky married gals but the single ones...  

  2. Tweb said...

    Good point... maybe that's why so many chicks dig that movie.