awww, he's a sweetie

Sarki's, that is. The starbucks guy that is so sweet, tells me I'm beautifully put together...what a doll. Today he was sitting inside when I walked in. I'm wearing a form fitting tshirt today so you can TOTALLY see the monkey. I smiled and walked up to him, he smooched my cheek and told me I am so beautiful and patted my belly. So gorgeous, he kept saying over and over. I need encounters like that every day.
Then I walked out and his lady friend that sits with him was getting out of her car. She said "When is your baby getting here?" Odd way to put it... "End of october." "OHhhh, I knew it was soon. Congrats!"

Such an interesting world we live in.

Cubs game yesterday was HOT and PERFECT. I LOVE that heat. Love it. Drank 3 bottles of water and enjoyed the heat. And then 10 minutes after the game let out, it stormed like crazy. I'm talking monsoon type winds...as we were walking to the restaurant. Good times. Wet times. 6 of us holed up in someones stoop hoping it would let up a bit so we could make a run for it. It did, a little, but we were all still soaked.

Ended up at this restaurant called Cullins. An Irish pub. Good food, beautiful old building and the waitress was a true Irish lass... She was a doll... She said "I'll be back for some names, some good Irish names for that baby." And she did. Cahill, Evan, Elliott, Karn, Liam, Finneous.... all great names. Not sure any of them jive with my German last name, but lovely names nonetheless.

Home by 7. Hangin with the hubby. He's cute. Sat on the couch and talked about our days together. I just adore that man. I plan to keep him. I can tell he's so damn excited about going to pick up his car on Saturday... it'll be the most exciting 8 hr drive I'm sure! I can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ahhh, I love 'Karn'!!Sounds strong I think.  

  2. tt said...

    The urchins and I went to a Cubs game back in the 80's at Rigley field. We were in the nose bleed section and it was freezing cold but I loved it! Even got to hear Harry Cary sing!! I wanted to ride the EL but we didn't have time. So fun up there!! Glad you had a good time! We lived in Indiana at the time and a friend of mine moved to Chi-town...Ahhhh, brings back memories.  

  3. Tweb said...

    How cool would it be for you and ETK to be up here at the same time (Not on Babe's b-day so I could actually DO something wiht you guys) and we could go shopping downtown and do a cubs game... ahhh... dreamer. Maybe next summer when I'm not all knocked up!  

  4. tt said...

    You got it babe!!!!!
    Only I like that your knocked up! This way you're not such a skinnybitch!
    :)
    ( I said that w/ love!)